Sales Associate for Boston Start Up
Are you looking for something exciting and fast-paced? Are you passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurship? Do you want to be a major contributor to a company with nearly unlimited potential? Then you have found your next challenge.
LASO Technologies was founded in 2015 by four friends with a passion for action sports and the outdoors. The company created ProShot, a case that allows users to turn their phone into a GoPro. LASO successfully raised nearly $100,000 on Kickstarter and are now in full production, selling cases directly from the ProShot website, Amazon, and retail stores across the country. ProShot has been sold in over 45 countries and sales are steadily increasing. Find out more at www.proshotcase.com
We are looking for a major contributor who above all else is passionate about taking this company to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, ambitious, and outgoing individual eager to take on new challenges. Action sports enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers will enjoy numerous travel opportunities in this dynamic and exciting role.
The Sales Associate will handle daily customer emails, generate retail sales, provide feedback to the executives, and assist in the many different aspects of a fast growing start up.
• Office located in Boston Financial District with ability to occasionally work remotely
• May 30th Start Date (flexible)
• 40 hours per week
• $40,000 Annual Salary
• Paid travel to trade shows and events
• Potential equity option after 12 months employment
• Graduated from a 4 year college or university
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Extremely organized and diligent
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Previous customer service experience is a plus
• College GPA above 3.0
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter describing why you are a good fit for our team!