Instructions for ProShot Touch:
1) Download the ProShotCase app for Free in the APP store! When your touch screen is wet or if you are filming underwater the touch sensitivity of the screen will be greatly reduced. Water flowing over the screen can activate touch controls and the phone will have a hard time recognizing touches with your fingers. With the ProShotCase app you can access many of the features of the camera using only the volume buttons on the iPhone! "Underwater" mode (svailable in the settings) deactivates the touch controls. We recommend using underwater mode if you are snorkeling because water flowing over the screen can sometimes activate certain touch controls.
2) To open the case push up on the “open” button then pull outwards on the lower latch. See image below. Once open, first take out the black insert slider and place your iPhone on the black tray. Then slide the phone and tray into the case. When removing the phone, pull from the black insert not the bottom latch!
3) Screen Protectors: If you have a screen protector please read. The additional layer of a screen protector will make the home button less responsive and it will also be more difficult to remove your iPhone from the case. For best use, please remove the screen protector. Otherwise, to help remove the phone from the ProShot use the included blue pick as shown below. First insert the pick, then pull the phone out by the black slider.
4) Store the case in a safe place while traveling so the touch film cannot be punctured or damaged.
5) After every use rinse the case with fresh water and DRY the case. The buttons are made with stainless steel but can still rust if exposed to water for long periods of time.
6) Extreme impacts may impair waterproof capabilities. Test your case before EVERY use especially after any drops or falls. To test your case submerge it completely in water without the iPhone inside. Then push gently on the touch screen and look for bubbles. If you see a steady stream of bubbles there is likely a leak.
7) Before sealing the bottom latch check the gasket for any sand or debris.
Instructions for ProShot Dive:
1) Download the ProShotCase app for free in the app store here! You will not have touch screen access with the ProShot Dive so for full camera functionality open the ProShotCase app before enclosing your phone in the case. Cycle through camera modes with the volume (-) button and take photos and videos with volume (+)
2) To open pull upwards on the three latches as shown in the diagram below. Next, open the lid by pulling upwards on the corners opposite the hinge.
3) Test your case before every use, especially after any drops or falls. Impacts may impair waterproof capabilities.
4) Case Care: Rinse with fresh water and DRY after every use. Keep out of direct sunlight when possible.
5) Always ensure there is no sand or debris along the gasket before you secure the clamps.
1) Download the ProShotCase app by searching “proshotcase” in the Apple App Store.
The app allows you to have full camera functionality even while underwater. When your touch screen is wet or if you are filming underwater the touch sensitivity of the screen will be greatly reduced. Water flowing over the screen can activate touch controls and the phone will have a hard time recognizing touches with your fingers. With the ProShotCase app you can access many of the features of the camera using only the volume buttons on the iPhone. Volume (-) cycles between the camera modes and volume (+) acts as the action button.
2) The gear icon in the top right corner will bring you to the settings screen. We have built a number of helpful settings to improve the functionality of the ProShotCase and iPhone.
3) Underwater mode disables the touch controls. We recommend using underwater mode if you are snorkeling because water flowing over the screen can sometimes activate certain touch controls.
4) Advanced: Tapping on “Advanced” will take you to the Advanced menu, where you can change the timer and photography settings.
5) RAW Photos: Turn this on to capture photos in the highest possible quality.RAW is, at a surface level, a file format that captures all the image data recorded by a camera sensor when you take a photo. This differs from the most common format, JPEG, in that JPEG compresses the image information, a process during which some of the information is lost. When shooting in RAW, no image information gets compressed which means you will be able to get the image in the highest quality possible and correct flaws in the photo that would be otherwise impossible to fix in JPEG. Note this is just for photos and is not available for video modes. For example, RAW images record significantly more levels of brightness than JPEG. RAW records between 4,096 and 16,384 levels, whereas JPEG only records 256 levels. This matters because the more levels you have, the smoother the transition from black to white tones will be. This extra brightness, in turn, lets you adjust things like exposure, brightness, contrast, and fill light without a noticeable reduction of quality. But the biggest advantage RAW has over JPEG can be found during editing. When you open a JPEG, make an edit to it, and save it, the file loses quality. When you edit a RAW file, you’re not making changes to the file itself- you’re just making instructions for how the file should be saved once you export it as a JPEG. This means you can edit and save the RAW file as many times as you want.
6) Wide Gamut Color: The wide-gamut RGB color space, developed by Adobe, is an RGB color space. A color space is simply an organization of colors. It represents all the colors a screen is able to display. The bigger a gamut is, the more color a screen can show, and the better the picture is. The wide-gamut RGB color space improves upon the standard RGB color space by using pure spectral primary colors. This allows it to store a larger range of color values than the standard RGB color space. Wide-Gamut RGB surrounds 77.6% of all perceivable colors, whereas standard RGB covers only 35.9%. When it comes to your photos, this means they will come out richer and more vibrant.