ProShotCase Camera App
App Tips Menu
Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the camera screen to access the app's settings.
2. Select Camera Modes
Click “Select Camera Modes” then choose which modes you want available on the camera home screen.
3. Set for Underwater Use
"Underwater Mode" is necessary to use for snorkeling, scuba diving, and all other underwater filming.
The ProShotCase app is very customizable to provide the best experience depending on the activity. We recommend getting familiar with the different settings and click the (i) to learn about each option.
The volume down button will cycle through your camera modes. If you have too many camera modes selected it can take a long time to get to the desired mode. Only select the modes you expect to use most!
Water flowing over a touch screen acts like a hand pressing on the screen, and can activate touch screen controls. "Underwater Mode" disables all touch screen controls so you can only control your camera with the volume buttons.
When Underwater Mode is turned on, the photo button will display a wave pattern to remind you to use the volume buttons to control the camera.
To turn off Underwater Mode - click the gear icon at the top right corner of your screen, then turn off Underwater Mode. The gear icon is the only touch screen control that will work while Underwater Mode is on.
Bright Sun Mode
We recommend turning on bright sun mode on bight sunny days. This will put a transparent black bar behind the camera modes to help you see and read your screen, as shown in the picture above.
Zoom, Selfie, & Wide-Angle Mode
1) In order to zoom in and out within our app, you will need to turn the "Zoom" camera mode on in your app's settings (gear icon in top right corner). You can turn on "Zoom" mode by clicking into Settings > Select Camera Modes > toggle on "Zoom".
2) Then in your camera window, click volume down (to switch between modes) until you are hovering over the "Zoom" mode. Clicking volume up in "Zoom" mode will zoom your camera in 1.5x, 2.0x, 4.0x, then back to 1.0x.
3) Once you have zoomed in to the amount you would like, simply click your volume down button again to switch camera modes back to photo and/or video - your zoom will remain and you can then take photos and videos zoomed in.
1) The camera mode in our app to switch to the selfie camera is called "Selfie". In order to get "Selfie" mode to appear on your camera window screen, you will need to make sure this camera mode is turned on in your app's settings (gear icon in top right corner). You can turn on "Selfie" mode by clicking into Settings > Select Camera Modes > toggle on "Selfie".
2) Once you have "Selfie" mode turned on, please go back to your app's camera window and click your phone's volume down button (to switch between camera modes) until you arrive on "Selfie" mode. When you are on the "Selfie" camera mode, you will need to click your volume up button to swap your